Friday, February 27, 2009

New Friends

Ok, so it's not really real "New Friends". It's you people. Kinda' odd I substitute real friendship for publicly yelling about things online, but I'll take what I can get. If you'd like to be a real friendly friend, be sure to just join the Friends box over in the Friendly right bar.

Fig. R6 - The Ending of the new Spaceship Earth

Today many other online friends over at WDW Magic are awaiting news that something, anything, has happened to the finale of Spaceship Earth. I wish em' well, I know I'd like to see something. I just won't believe it until I see fuzzy photographic evidence if it myself!

Fig. L5 - You've gotta' be kidding me...

Good Smile Company, makers and distrubtors of things I need, showed off some pictures of another new FIGMA today, this time it's Kagami from Lucky Star cosplaying as everyone's favorite elecronic vocaloid Miku Hatsune! This is great, but sucks on many different levels.


(Levels of suck from least to greatest)


-FIGMA are more exspensive and harder to obtain in America.

-You can't get the Miku program in America

-Kagami cosplays as her in an OVA, which (you guessed it) you can't get in America.

-It comes with that great annoyed face.

-You can put that great annoyed face on the regular FIGMA Kagami.

-I don't have the regular FIGMA Kagami, so it's all kind of fruitless really.


Oy. Anyways, tomorrow is MEGACON, so I'm fully excited!

-Prepares Mind, Body, and Soul for Glorious Convention Battle, SERVO

No comments:

Post a Comment