Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Look forward too it!

Fig. GL78 - Let's Rock

Hello? Hello? Anyone in here? Anyways, I've been extremely busy doing nonsensical things, but I want you to know I haven't forgotten you. On the contrary, I want you to look forward to several projects, firstmost a new video and A UNIVERSAL ORLANDO UPDATE.

In the meanwhile, please waste your time accordingly with this Test of knowledge.

Speaking of which, I've actually picked up on some Japanese this week, which would be exciting. It would be REALLY exciting if you please to support the blog with comments, linkings, and followings. Together we can do great things!

If you aren't following me on the twitter, do that. Also be sure to log in wednesday if you want to spam me with questions, for today is Servo Questions Wednesday - in which I oblige myself to answer any question truthfully especially if it doesn't apply to me.

I don't usually like to point out things in the real world, but heck...is it crazy out there or what? I've been taken aback by the sheer craziness of people these days- and the Iran elections are shocking.

Well, not really SHOCKING. Depressing, but not shocking.

Lots of things sure are depressing these days, but thank goodness for Visual Culture that keeps me preoccupied...for better or for worse.

Exploring the Frontier, SERVO

No comments:

Post a Comment