Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Sound of Silence

Fig. SZh5- Sayonara Zetsubou-Sensei

So it looks like I'll be leaving Florida in a few weeks-for a trip to the cold, dark, dank, northern land of ohio, for personal family reasons. So please excuse if I don't post too much as I prepare my mental state for the trip. In the meanwhile, Modern Visual Culture is here to cheer me up.

Check out Luxo. Jr at the Studios! And my recent Universal trip was a blast. Check it out at the updatepage.

I'm also waiting for a figma to arrive-hopefully, HOPEFULLY before the trip. It's cheerleader Haruhi! Haruhi never ceases to brighten my soul every time. Speaking of which, the new episode was amazing. Haruhi new episodes, K-ON...so much happiness. ^^

Well I have alot of stuff to watch, I shall post to you later internet!

Keep on going, SERVO

No comments:

Post a Comment