Friday, March 6, 2009

The End is Near

Fig. x7 - THE END


Ok, not really. Just getting in the WATCHMEN mood, since tonight's the big night.

Speaking of Watchmen, you have to check out the opening to the Watchmen Sunday Morning 1980's cartoon. HILARIOUS.

He's also made awhile ago, the AMERICAN AKIRA, and that was the BEST.

On the Figure front, GSC has teased us with a fanservicey Hatsune Miku, which lead me to it's orgins, one of the best vocaloid songs I've heard.

GURREN LAGANN JAZZ.

A discussion about Danny Choo's mascot being Dakimakura-ized really brought home the want (Well, need actually) for one. I'm usually not a fan of Pilliow Cases, but I need one and will not endure it NOT being a beacon of moe for my entire room.

Unfortunately their extreme high price and unattainably, and the amount of Figures and other goods also needed, I don't think I'll see one collected anytime soon.



I believe I could've summed all that exposition up into just one word, and an emote.

WANT.
(^ ^;)


But if you try sometimes you just might find you get what you need, SERVO

No comments:

Post a Comment