Thursday, May 7, 2009

Funny how Life works out


Fig. 9Y - The Reveal


Yes, I know I've used Fig. 9Y before, but It's most accurate about this situation. For the wise, you may have already figured out why this image is true, my very own Dakimakura arrived! I couldn't be happier. Because it seems like only yesterday it was an unattainable goal. Who knew that life would throw the exact thing I needed to make it happen at just the right time? It's as likely as the planets aligning. That's why others may look exactly like Sasahara's sister here, while I will always look extremely pleased. Not just because it's an lovely item just like their posters they have there.

What about you? Ever overcome impossible odds in an ever-challenging geeky lifestyle? I'd love to know.

If you're FOLLOWING me on Twitter you may know this, but I recently topped 1,000 tweets! That was quick. And if you're not following me, what are you waiting for? An engraved invitation? (No, I didn't steal that from Men In Black: Alien Attack at Universal Studios Florida. Thank you very much.)

Also you may notice Mirai-Chan from Danny Choo's site over there on the right, which takes you to a new place where you can see my postings from here, Otaku.fm! If you're more interested in the following of said geeky things than you are about me, Disney, and complaining, go check it out and explore the world of Otaku blogs!

Plus don't forget, Star Trek this weekend. Look for a complete (and lazily written) review of it later this weekend!

Enjoys Burger King Star Trek Collector Glasses for some primordial geek reason, SERVO

No comments:

Post a Comment