Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Faster Servo, Post! Post!

So I've caved in to the technopopulist hit: Twit-er. You can now see my Daily Minutes at my dedicated TWIT page, or in the right corner right here in Servoism.

Speaking of less said and faster spoken, today's servoism will be short because I'm pressed for time. Sorry I spent most of the day watching Ouran Host Club!

(^ ^;)

The other day I mentioned that if I had a choice between a Girlfriend and the Bounty Hunter Yoko statue, I'd choose Yoko. Well as if to really crush me, take a look at THIS new Yoko Statue!

Fig. 6R - It's called Good Smile Company, but then why do they make me cry?

Yeah, I think that's a pretty good reason you should visit SERVOISM instead of the Twitter page first.


Sits defeated in the corner, SERVO

No comments:

Post a Comment